Indian Ecommerce market will reach to $15 billion with 100 million online shoppers by the 2016 a survey said. Indian Ecommerce growth is world’s fastest growing economy.
If you are looking to start an Ecommerce website in India or planning to launch any new brand of any product, this is the perfect time to move on.
Let’s see How to start an Ecommerce business in India
When you say to sell online you have two options
- There are many renowned marketplaces are available like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm etc.
- Start your own Ecommerce Website to sell your products.
Now how to choose the right option? Let’s see
Marketplace vs Own Ecommerce Store
both has their own pros and cons lets see the marketplace first.
Marketplace is the best option when
- You have same products which others are selling. example Logitech mouse – you will see diffrent sellers on same marketplace with diffrent prices.
- You do not want to invest your time for marketing or SEO for your website.
- Tight budget with marketing.
Own Ecommerce Website is very helpful when
- when you want to establish or introduce your own brand you should go with this option
- You have freedom with product price, payment gateways, marketing strategy and with many important things.
- Here you have your more chances to grow your business.
Many sellers have their own ecommerce websites and they are selling on marketplaces too.
How to choose best Ecommerce Platform or software?
If you have decided to build your own ecommerce website then you need a platform or ecommerce software where you can sell. You have many options with this but one of the best option is Shopify. Shopify is leading Indian ecommerce Industry.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is world’s fastest growing ecommerce platform. Its is very fast prehosted and supportive for all major Indian payment gateways like PayU, PayUMoney, AirPay, CitrusPayments
Shopify is highly recommend who want to start own ecommerce store. Shopify is very user friendly. easy to customization even for non technical persons handle shopify store like a charm.
How to start with Shopify
Shopify Ecommerce – Start your FREE trial now!. once you done with your trial account start uploading pictures of your products, set price shipping methods and payment methods very easily. buy a startup plan which is very affordable $29/month and start selling online.
Shopify has a creative theme stores included free and premium themes. you can choose a perfect match theme for your business. if you are looking for any customization in your shopify store. they have shopify designers and shopify developers for this.
One more Interesting thing which i like with shopify, they have a huge app store with free and paid apps.
Shopify is being used by 1,70,000 stores and the numbers are increasing very fast.
Let’s discuss pros and cons of shopify
- very easy to start
- affordable at the beginning
- powerful support
- Best reporting system
- user friendly backend as well front end
- Responsive for all mobile and web browsers
- Best shopify experts team
- very secure checkout method
- 3 step checkout
- No product compare feature
- 3 options only for products like color, size, quantity